- 10 Cancer symptoms men shouldn’t ignore
- Cancer Awareness: Assess Risk & Save Lives
- Download the Oral Cancer Prevention Self Examination PDF here
- Breast Cancer Self Examination; nationalbreastcancer.org
- Early Detection and Self Examinations; skincancer.org
- Redondo Beach, CA; The Wellness Community (310) 376-3550; cancersupportcommunity.org
- UCLA Ted Mann Family Resource Center Tom Pier, MSW, 310-794-6363 people.healthsciences.ucla.edu/institution/groups-detail?group_id=13174
- Newport Beach, CA; Hoag Cancer Center Nancy Raymon, RN, MN 949-722-6237
- Culver City, CA; The Prostate Cancer Group Phone: (213) 252-3522
- Huntington Beach, CA; Prostate Cancer Support Group Phone: (714) 969-0576
- Los Angeles, CA; Prostate Cancer Support Group 10833 Le Conte, UCLA Medical Center Rm 66-184chs Phone: (310) 825-8407 Fax: (310)267-0383 Contact: Mary Lou Yarosh
- Los Angeles, CA; The Prostate Cancer Research Center 5777 West Century Blvd. Suite 885 Phone: (310) 743-2110 Contact: Harry Pinchot
- Orange, CA; Prostate Cancer Forum 547 North Wrightwood Phone: (714) 633-9241 Contact: Murray Corwin firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redondo Beach, CA; Prostate Cancer Support Group Eisenhower Memorial Hospital 109 West Torrance Blvd. Phone: (310)376-3550 Contact: Linda Neil email@example.com
- Santa Monica, CA; CaPCURE 1250 Fourth Street, Suite 360 Phone: 1-800-757-2873 Fax: (310)458-8074 firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.capcure.org
- Santa Monica, CA; Prostate Cancer Support of Santa Monica 2716 Ocean Park Blvd. Suite 1040 Phone: (310)314-2555 Fax: (310)314-7586 Contact: Michael States; Contact: Linda Kerner
- Hollywood, CA; Covenant House California Helping Homeless Kids in Los Angeles 1325 N. Western Avenue Hollywood, CA 90027-5615 Phone: (323) 461-3131 /www.covenanthouse.org/homeless-charity/california
- National Cancer Institute For Caregivers, Family and Friends
- ZocDoc Locate an Oncology Specialist
- SEER Cancer Statistics and Facts
- Lake View Health Alcohol and Increased Breast Cancer Risk Factors
- Cancer.gov: Clinical Trials
- Preventive Screenings What's Recommended, What's Covered by Medicare
- Art Therapy & Cancer How Art Can Help Those With Cancer
- The Anti-Cancer Diet: Cancer Nutrition Tips and Cancer-Fighting Foods
- Mortgage Calculator.org The Guide to Keeping Your Home Through Debilitating Disease
- Educator Labs Cultivating. Connecting. Curating. educatorlabs.org
- Skilled Nursing Facilities http://www.skillednursingfacilities.org/
- Administration on Aging http://www.aoa.gov/ The Administration on Aging (AOA) is the principal agency of the U.S Department of Health and Human Services designated to carry out the provisions of the Older Americans Act of 1965 (OAA), as amended (42 U.S.C.A. § 3001 et seq.). The OAA promotes the well-being of older individuals by providing services and programs designed to help them live independently in their homes and communities. The Act also empowers the federal government to distribute funds to the states for supportive services for individuals over the age of 60.
- At Cordbloodbanking.com, we want to provide you and your family with relevant information on cord blood, banking options and emerging research, so you can make the best decision possible for your family. Our organization promotes awareness for current and future stem cell treatments, and we are committed to being the most comprehensive and up-to-date resource available for mothers and families considering cord blood. https://www.cordbloodbanking.com
- We’re a small team of healthcare writers and professionals who are passionate about educating expecting parents on the lifesaving benefits of cord blood. That’s why we teamed up with our flagship website, CordBloodBanking.com, to provide a reliable up-to-date help guide which can be downloaded with the click of a button. Our mission at CordBloodGuide.com is to offer the simplest, most easy-to-read resource for expecting parents on cord blood banking and the benefits of donating your child’s umbilical cord blood https://www.cordbloodguide.com
- Understanding Your Cancer Prognosis
- Breast Cancer In-Depth Report
- Understanding Leukemia
- Supporting a Friend Who Has Cancer
- How to Cope with High-Dose Chemo and Radiation Therapy Side Effects
- Eating for Chemo and Radiation
- Addiction Prevention for Cancer Patients: The Guide to Safe Pain Management
- 15 Gentle Pieces of Advice for When Your Loved One Receives a Terminal Diagnosis
- In a 2016 study titled, ‘Sleeping while disabled, disabled while sleeping’, Dr. Benjamin Reiss notes that nearly every disability diagnosed today entails some sort of sleep disruption ― although the nature of and reasons for this disruption vary from person to person. The most common causes include “physical pain, exhaustion, and emotional stress of facing obstacles in work and other areas of life, or challenging sleep environments in which many disabled people live”. BestMattressReviews.com
- Drop Cigarettes We are a team made up of members dedicated to the fight against preventable death and provide the latest up-to-date information and free resources geared to help people quit smoking and take back their lives. 6 million people died last year from cigarettes and with more awareness we can decrease this number and further save the lives of people who are debating or trying to quit. www.dropcigarettes.com
- This site is dedicated to help raise awareness to these products that we hope will decrease the amount of these tragedies. http://www.consumerdangers.com/products/
- The Consumer Justice Foundation is dedicated to protecting the rights of consumers who have been harmed by a dangerous pharmaceutical drug or a defective consumer product.
- Belluck and Fox, "Find occupations at risk of asbestos and mesothelioma"
- Drug Lawsuit Drug Lawsuit Source is an expert authority on information about dangerous drugs and medical device malpractic.
- Recall Guide are Tracking medications you currently take, read others responses to meds, and sign up to receive recall notification. RecallGuide.org
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Center For over 20 years we’ve been helping families like yours connect with the leading mesothelioma lawyers in their area
- The purpose of RX Dangers is to educate the American public on current pharmaceutical drugs and devices commonly being used within the United States. www.rxdangers.com
- Our goal at Drug Dangers is to keep the public educated and informed of all defective medical devices and dangerous medications that are currently available on the market today. DrugDangers.com
- Offer help and support to the millions of people hurt by faulty or poorly tested drugs or medical devices. drugcenter.com
- Angels with Blue Jeans.
- Send your request to be listed to Angels with Blue Jeans.
Prostate Cancer Resources
Community Legal Support
REPORTING ON THE LATEST DANGEROUS DRUGS AND PRODUCTS TO KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE
- • Learn about the latest treatments available for mesothelioma patients.
- • Mesothelioma Treatment Community is dedicated to the assistance and guidance of asbestos and mesothelioma victims around the community; by community, we mean the world. treatmesothelioma.org
- • Mesothelioma Guide Restoring Hope for Mesothelioma Patients
- • Mesothelioma Help Helping patients meet caregivers and resources.
- • Mesothemiola Center
- • Mesothelioma Fund Over $30 Billion Dollars is available in Asbestos Trust Funds for Mesothelioma Victims.
- • USAEP Who are the Best Mesothelioma Lawyers in Your Area?
- • Helping veterans get the resources and support they need, and we won’t stop until we’ve reached every last one. https://www.mesotheliomaveterans.org
- • Mesothelioma Survivor A trusted resource for victims diagnosed with Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. http://www.mesotheliomasurvival.org
- • Mesothelioma Explained Mesothelioma is a rare cancer, only affecting 2,000 – 3,000 patients a year. Although this number may be small, in relation to other cancerous diseases, it is almost always 100% fatal. Our goal at Mesothelioma Explained is to provide information to families and patients that cuts through all the noise and allows victims to find the help they need. http://mesotheliomaexplained.com
- Baldwin Park Animal Shelter 4275 Elton StBaldwin Park, CA 91706 www.animalcare.lacounty.gov (626) 962-3577
- LA Animal Shelters 3612 11th Ave Los Angeles, CA 90018 www.laanimalservices.com (888) 452-7381
- Cats In Need of Human Care 739 E Phillips Blvd Pomona, CA 91766 www.catsinneed.com (909) 622-0121
- West End Shelter For Animals 1010 E Mission Blvd Ontario, CA 91761 www..westendshelter.com (909) 947-3517
- Rancho Cucamonga Animal Care & Adoption Center 11780 Arrow Route Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 www.cityofrc.us (909) 466-7387
- Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA 361 S Raymond Ave Pasadena, CA 91105 www.pasadenahumane.org (626) 792-7151
- San Gabriel Valley Humane Society 851 E Grand Ave San Gabriel, CA 91776 www.sgvhumane.org (626) 286-1159
- Animal Source-Los Angeles
- Looking to join a pharmacy technician school? Here is a directory of schools by state
- a site that helps students who want to pursue medical assisting career. Authored by healthcare providers who have years of experience behind them, the site mainly provides information on medical assisting scholarships, career, training programs, certification and accredited schools across the nation.
- Healthcare Administrators offers valuable resources to those students who wish to obtain Healthcare Administration degree from top schools in the USA http://healthcareadministrator.org
- Addiction Center is a free web information guide that has support for any drug abuse or addiction needs. http://www.addictioncenter.com
- American Addiction Center Rehab can be affordable, and there are many effective options.http://americanaddictioncenters.org/rehab-guide/
- Sponsor Connection represents a select group of companies who aim to support industry-specific websites and causes.
- Welcome to the Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator, an on-line source of information for persons seeking treatment facilities in the United States or U.S. Territories for substance abuse/addiction and/or mental health problems.
- Forterus has a comprehensive approach in treating addiction and co-occurring disorders. http://forterustreatment.com/seniors-and-addiction/
- Drug detox is the first step in any comprehensive addiction treatment program, whether the drug of choice is alcohol, OxyContin, heroin, cocaine or a combination of substances.
- At RehabCenter.net, we give you all the information you will need to choose the best rehab strategy, find aftercare support, determine whether your health insurance covers your treatment, and win back your life. http://www.rehabcenter.net/
- Drug Rehab for Seniors This guide provides information that will help you make a more informed decision about whether an opioid prescription is the best route to manage your pain, as well as how to use it effectively. http://www.drugrehab.org/addiction-prevention-for-cancer-patients/
- Care Compare is the Best Way to Research Senior Care Options Online, Read reviews, ratings and get expert advice on Assisted Living, Home Health Care, Dementia Care and much more. https://www.carecompare.com
- Our goal is to educate and guide our users through the tough decisions and transitions that families face when it comes to elder care. We have partnered with the nation's best caregivers, communities, and referral agencies so that you can rest easy knowing that you've done all the research necessary. http://www.seniorcarecompass.com
- Finding exactly the care you need in one place. Everything from Medical Home Health Care to Non Medical In Home Care, In depth details regarding home care including reviews and ratings best of all its 100% free. http://www.findhome.care
- We are a small business who pride ourselves on offering our customers quality service in an efficient and timely manner. We know dealing with government agencies can be a challenge and we wanted to create a service that puts a little efficiency into the bureaucratic process. Signature Filing has been in business since 2005. http://www.signaturefiling.com
- Cancer Screening Tests
- Alcohol and Increased Breast Cancer Risk Factors
- Preventing Skin Cancer
- Coping: Feelings and Cancer
- Dive In: The Benefits of Swimming for Cancer Survivors
- Exercise for Cancer Patients: Fitness After Treatment
- 5 Ways Service Dogs Help People with Cancer
- Cancer Staging Guide
- Cancer Prevention Diet
- Hypothyroidism Diet + Natural Treatment
- Harvard Health Publications Resolution: Eat Your Way to a Healthy Heart
- An assisted living facility is a senior living option for those with minimal needs for assistance with daily living and care. It's purpose is to help adults live independently in a safe environment. http://www.aboutassistedliving.org
Animal Shelters (Los Angeles)
Education, Training, and Certifications
Mental and Substance Abuse
Assisted Living, Home Health and Medical Care